Core Values & Statement of Faith
We believe God commands us to love Him first and love one another also.
We believe the Bible is divinely inspired and God is the prime protagonist of the Biblical narrative.
We believe reading the Bible yourself is a critical part of having a personal relationship with God.
We believe the Bible illustrates the blessings of our good choices, as well as the consequences of our bad choices.
We believe God’s words weigh more than the words of man, promoting self-control and shalom.
We believe the Bible establishes the structure of the family unit, for the well-being of His Creation.
We believe the Bible heals relationships and restores broken family trees, knowing that intergenerational faith transfer is the key to ‘peace on earth.’
We believe that a healthy family relationship with God enables and allows us to have powerful individual and corporate relationships with God. We believe healthy families build heathy faith communities.
We believe the biblical narrative is a covenant which begins with mankind, male and female, then saves a family, then expands to a tribe, then is carried by a nation, and then offered as a personal gift to any who believe in order to restore the whole world.
We believe the whole Bible is an art scroll of the journey of God’s people and that it should be read for understanding the fullness of the story - not only studied, but learned through practice.
We believe in maintaining the timing, context, and cultural significance of the revelations unfolded throughout Scripture as time progresses forward. We believe that when, how, and to whom something is revealed is a critical part of the revelation itself.
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible, composed of the Tanakh (Old Covenant) and the B'rit Chadashah (New Covenant), is the only infallible and authoritative Word of God. (1 Timothy 3:15-17; Romans 15:4; 2 Peter 1:19-21; Hebrews 4:2; Ephesians 6:17)
God is Echad
We believe God is Echad (The Lord is One), as declared in the Sh'ma. He is a single entity existing in three persons. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 7:14; Isaiah 9:6-7; Matthew 1:22-23)
We believe in the Deity of Yeshua ha Mashiach, Jesus the Messiah, that He is the “seed of woman” as God promised and that His virgin birth was to be a sign to Israel of His Messiahship. (Genesis 3:15; Isaiah 7:14;Isaiah 9:6-7; Matthew 1:22-23.)
Messiah Yeshua's Life
We believe in Messiah Yeshua’s life and His miracles yesterday and today. We also believe in His vicarious and sacrificial death as our atonement, His bodily resurrection, His personal future return for His followers, both living and dead, and the future establishment of His Kingdom on Earth.(Isaiah 53:8-11; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Isaiah 9:6-7; 1 Corinthians 11:26; Zechariah 12:6-10; Zechariah 14:16-21)
Cleansed by Grace
We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is by grace, through faith in the shed sacrificial blood of the Lamb of God, Yeshua ha Mashiach. We also believe that regeneration by the Spirit of God is absolutely essential for personal salvation. (Leviticus 17:11; Ephesians 2:8; Romans 1:17; Habakkuk 2:4; John 3:3; Hebrews 11:6)
The Holy Spirit
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) by Whose indwelling the Believer is enabled to live a godly life. (Jeremiah 31:31-34; John 14:15-17; Galatians 5:13-25)
We believe the Jewish people, those who are descendats of Abraham through Isaac through blood lines of birth mothers or fathers, who place their faith in Israel's Messiah Yeshua, have not disowned or separated themselves from their race and Judaic heritage, but remain sons and daughters of Israel. Gentiles who place their faith in Israel's Messiah Yeshua are spiritually sons and daughers of Abraham and remain Gentiles. (Genesis 15:6; Galatians 3:28-29; Romans 2:28-29)
We believe in the resurrection of both saved and lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to eternal separation from God, the latter being consigned to a state of everlasting punishment.(Danial 12:2; Matthew 25:46; Psalms 69:28; Revelation 20:12-15)
Middle Wall of Partition
We believe in the middle wall of partition, which in times separated Jews and Gentiles, has been broken down, the enmity between them eradicated by the Messiah, Yeshua. (Ephesians 2:12; Acts 10:34)
New Covenant Body
We believe the New Covenant Body of the Lord is composed of both Jewish and Gentiles who have accepted Yeshua the Messiah has the promised Redeemer and that now they are to worship together in the House of God. (1 Corinthians 12:13; Hebrews 10:25; Ephesians 3:6, 10-12)
Jewish Followers of Yeshua
We believe that those of us that are Jewish followers of Yeshua are called to maintain our Jewish Biblical heritage and remain part of our People, and the universal body of Believers. (Romans 3:1-4;1 Corinthians 7:17-20; Acts 21:20-24)
Our Family Promise
- Our God is the God of Israel. Our Eternal Salvation is found in His Son, Messiah Yeshua.
- Dad is the head of this family. Mom is his partner. Their relationship is sacred.
- Each child is a gift from God and together, we are better than a team, we are a family.
- Each person is unique in our family and we choose to customize our family according to the gifts and callings of God on our lives.
- Our home is our sacred space. Being presence-driven is ultimately more desirable than only being purpose-driven.
- Our TLV Family Bible is the foundation of our belief system and the actual roots of our family tree.
- We believe that "worship, pray, give, serve and gather" are the keys to activating our faith and changing the world.
- Our family protects each other and does not tear one another down, not even in jest. We remember that our relationships are both special and eternal.
- Our family enjoys helping others sacrificially, but not at the cost of hurting each other.
- Our dreams are precious to one another. What we build, we build together. If it does not glorify God, we do not pursue it.
- Every conflict resolution is handled directly, we don't gossip about one another or build alliances that divide our own family.
- We would rather take a "time out" than to rush to judgement in any situation. Better to re-activate love than react negatively.
- There is always room in our Heavenly Father's House and ALL are welcome.
- Our homeland is Israel, her well-being is our sincere concern. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
- Our national allegiance is unwavering, we value our own country's sovereignty, security and religious freedom.